Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 2 BOC: My Voice

As a Fashion Marketer and merchandiser, I plan to show a different perspective of fashion by applying all that I learn into what I will do. The retail industry is not about what you have or what you can afford it’s about how you apply yourself and what you know to the company so that you can improve the company you own. When I was little I could always see what creative thing I can come up with next, but now I have lost all my inspiration for what I was doing and who I was. Trying to find my talent and passion was really hard when you don’t know what to do with what you know already. Later I learned from a wise person that being in fashion doesn’t mean that you could always get to become the designer. There’s more to it than being just the Designer. You also have to know the business side of fashion. Being in the industry is hard work but being in the business is harder, it’s where you put your, blood, sweat, hard work and perseverance that will get you going. I decided that I am the creator of the fashion and business industry; and being the creator is like the designer, now I have the power to change advertisements and marketing strategies, and fashion forward looks each season.

No comments:

Post a Comment